Thursday, January 5, 2012

#UBUpromotes - New Series on my YouTube Channel

If you have a great game or killfeed in Call Of Duty Black Ops or Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 that you'd like to show off to your friends, I can capture it from your fileshare and upload to my channel. It will be part of a new series I just started.
You can contact me on so many ways it's impossible to not know how to contact me. ;-) Message me on YouTube, Yeousch, Facebook, Twitter DM, or however you can.
I look forward to getting a lot of great plays on my channel so it must be good and I don't have the time to view all submissions alone so please be selective about what you message me about.

Here's the first Episode to start it out and for you to get an idea of what your clip or game should be. I am not interested in trick shots and only players that play the objective of the game type you're in should be submitted. Thank you.


No comments: